Dont's when it comes to being a bridesmaid:
1. Remember the wedding is not about you, it’s about the bride.
2. Don’t take the attention off of her in important moments.
3. Making a situation about yourself when it should be about the bride is a big no-no!
4. The next thing you should avoid when you’re a bridesmaid is complaining, especially to the bride! So you might not love your bridesmaid dress, that’s okay—but don’t make it obvious and talk about it, she doesn’t need that extra stress.
5. Do not create drama! No one wants to deal with a drama queen, so just support the bride and have as much fun as possible!